What Adam discusses with Gavin:
- his background and career to date
- Why he setup Worthstone
- What is Social Impacting and why should we care
- Resources for further learning
- What the trends are in impact investing
- Worthstone Twitter
- As a first step the UK Retail Impact Investing Review contains analysis of the spectrum of impact investment funds for sale to UK retail investors and provides a comprehensive view of the impact landscape. It shows there is a sizeable universe of funds available to retail investors that are targeting positive impact and illustrates how impact focus can vary across funds often marketed under similar banners: https://www.
- Exclusive discount code for Next Gen Planners for tickets to the Social Investment Academy on the 29th November in London is an event focused on social impact investment for financial advisers, it attracts many top tier financial planners and wealth managers who are interested and developing values-based investment propositions. The objective is to provide tangible take-aways of a thorough understanding of the current landscape, opportunities and resources to enable your business to take the next steps to implement a strategy in this area. See more details, agenda and book tickets here: http://bit.ly/
- Instructions for use of the code are as follows:-
- Go to Eventbrite site
- Click on “Enter promotional code”
- Enter in code “SIA-NextGen25”
- Click “Apply” and wait for the page to reload.
- Adviser Competency Training (ACT) for social investment – A dedicated and comprehensive manual for this area of investment comprising of 9 chapters, with self test questions, covering all elements of social investment that an adviser would need to know about to successfully advise in this area. ACT is a learning tool endorsed by the CISI for 18 hours of structured CPD.
- Go to Order Now Page
- Enter coupon code “TheNext100”
- Click “Apply coupon”
- Wait for basket to be updated.