The 2nd Chair Paraplanner course focuses on the skills needed to perform effectively as second chair in a financial planning meeting. From preparation to note taking, communication to presenting solutions, the role of a paraplanner is so much more than writing suitability reports.
The one day course includes the following modules:
- The anatomy of a client meeting
- Efficient and effective note taking
- Effective listening techniques
- Communicating technical concepts and data effectively
- Presenting cash flow forecasts and other technical data to clients
Dates & venues
All workshops begin at 9.30am for a 10.00am start and finish around 4.00pm. Lunch is provided.
South West: Venue to be confirmed
Dates: 22nd March
Manchester: Venue to be confirmed
Dates: 22nd May
London: Venue to be confirmed
Dates: 23rd May
Edinburgh: Venue to be confirmed
Dates: 28th November
To find out more about this and our other skills courses take a look at our brochure.
Booking & cost
NextGen Premium member price: £260 per person, plus VAT.
Discount code price: £260 per person, plus VAT.
Book using the form below.