Building a financial planning career takes hard work, grit and “deliberate skills”. The NextGen community is committed to improvement and personal development, while giving back to others.
Premium membership focusses on the skills that will help you succeed and build a new financial planning community we can all be proud of.
Please remember, your Premium membership is subject to the Membership Agreement.
NextGen Premium membership entitles you to:
- CPD in a Box – 35 hours of structured online CPD
- A discount of £75 on the annual conference
- NextGen Premium content
- Access to NextGen Slack VIP Group (with over 250 other NextGen members)
- A discount on all NextGen training events
- NextGen Planners Client Engagement Guide
- NextGen Planners Technology Guide
- Discounted software
- Priority invites to all training, events and initiatives
Membership costs £12.90 plus VAT per month, payable by Direct Debit, or £154.80 plus VAT per annum.
Premium members who joined before 1st June 2018 receive CPD in a box within their current fee for the remainder of 2018, then the new standard fee will be payable for this service.
You will make the cost of the annual membership back on the conference saving alone. More importantly, you’ll be helping us build the profession of the future.