This jobs board is purely for NextGen Firms or NextGen Premium Members to post job advertisements.
We don’t want to make rules and we don’t charge for this. However, as a minimum we expect you to be a firm that invests in the future of financial planning and provides an excellent “always learning” culture.
Current Job Opportunities in Financial Planning Firms
KMD Private Wealth Management is an award winning financial planning firm specialising in retirement planning, family wealth management and investment management for High Net Worth individuals and families. Our Directors and expert team are highly qualified and the firm holds Chartered Financial Planning status.
We are now seeking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner with first class skills to join a friendly team based at our Stansted Mountfitchet offices.
KMD is a pioneer in the use of unique tools and concepts that enable our clients to have a great relationship with their money. This is a rare opportunity to participate in our finely tuned team approach to client service. It will involve working closely with our Senior Paraplanner as well as Certified & Chartered Planners, Relationship Managers and Investment Management to deliver exemplary client service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attendance at client meetings (90% take place in house)
- Preparation of advice letters and recommendations eg: investments and pensions
- Preparation of content for annual review meetings
- Preparation of pension, income drawdown and investment reviews
- Preparation of detailed cash flows models
- Undertaking research to support recommendations
- Provision of technical support to complex queries
- Liaison with clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Excellent client facing skills
- Detailed and accurate work
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good IT Skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to take high quality minutes of client meetings
- Have experience of using Voyant
- Have experience supporting a senior adviser / advice team
- High level of Pensions technical knowledge
- Used to dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Experience in writing complex and detailed reports for cases
- Essential Diploma in Financial Planning
- Desirable Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Planner, Other technical qualifications Paraplanner
IT Skills: Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) Experience in working with a back office system
HOW TO APPLY We welcome personal applications from experienced applicants – No Agencies please.
Please contact us by email sending your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in KMD Private Wealth Management.
Paradigm Norton London team are expanding!
If you are a Diploma Plus Paraplanner or financial Planner who wants to be part of a firm where you can impact clients lives, develop personally as well as have a genuine voice in the future of Paradigm Norton we would love to speak to you.
Not only will we pay you well, you will also get a Refresher Day each month in addition to your holiday, to do with as you wish; just one of the many perks our team receive along with quarterly Team Breakfasts, an Annual Team Day, a generous benefits package and a relaxed but professional working environment. After all we believe in your work life balance as well as our clients.
If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunities, contact PNLrecruitment@pnfp.co.uk /OR please get in touch with James Mousley.
James is actively involved in the NextGen community, chairing the London Rountable events, and will be able to give you an insight of what we do for our clients and how we develop our team. If you are interested in hearing more about the opportunities email James at PNLrecruitment@pnfp.co.uk to arrange a coffee or a call to chat this through. No agencies.