This jobs board is purely for NextGen Firms or NextGen Premium Members to post job advertisements.
We don’t want to make rules and we don’t charge for this. However, as a minimum we expect you to be a firm that invests in the future of financial planning and provides an excellent “always learning” culture.
Current Job Opportunities in Financial Planning Firms
KMD Private Wealth Management is an award winning financial planning firm specialising in retirement planning, family wealth management and investment management for High Net Worth individuals and families. Our Directors and expert team are highly qualified and the firm holds Chartered Financial Planning status.
We are now seeking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner with first class skills to join a friendly team based at our Stansted Mountfitchet offices.
KMD is a pioneer in the use of unique tools and concepts that enable our clients to have a great relationship with their money. This is a rare opportunity to participate in our finely tuned team approach to client service. It will involve working closely with our Senior Paraplanner as well as Certified & Chartered Planners, Relationship Managers and Investment Management to deliver exemplary client service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attendance at client meetings (90% take place in house)
- Preparation of advice letters and recommendations eg: investments and pensions
- Preparation of content for annual review meetings
- Preparation of pension, income drawdown and investment reviews
- Preparation of detailed cash flows models
- Undertaking research to support recommendations
- Provision of technical support to complex queries
- Liaison with clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Excellent client facing skills
- Detailed and accurate work
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good IT Skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to take high quality minutes of client meetings
- Have experience of using Voyant
- Have experience supporting a senior adviser / advice team
- High level of Pensions technical knowledge
- Used to dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Experience in writing complex and detailed reports for cases
- Essential Diploma in Financial Planning
- Desirable Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Financial Planner, Other technical qualifications Paraplanner
IT Skills: Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) Experience in working with a back office system
HOW TO APPLY We welcome personal applications from experienced applicants – No Agencies please.
Please contact us by email sending your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in KMD Private Wealth Management.
Paradigm Norton are recruiting for two brand new positions in their central London (funky Farringdon) office to support the growth of the London Team. We are looking for:
- an experienced Paraplanner who has achieved at least the Diploma in Financial Planning and is on the way to Chartered, and
- an experienced Financial Planning Assistant (Client Administrator)
Paradigm Norton is an award-winning financial planning company who provide holistic financial advice to high net worth individuals and families.
It really is all about the client; we put the client’s goals at the heart of our process to deliver creative solutions across a range of disciplines ? comprehensive and bespoke financial planning, investment portfolio management, retirement and pension planning, tax and estate planning and advice on giving and philanthropy.
We are proud to boast one of the most talented and highly qualified financial planning teams in the UK, employing people with the insight, ability and capacity to readily translate complex financial issues and strategies into real life solutions. We are also a sociable bunch who don?t forget that work and life needs to be balanced for us as well as our clients.
If you wish to apply for either of the roles, please forward a copy of your CV to Dawn O’Shea at firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for applications is Friday 2nd November. We would love to hear from YOU!
Connor Broadley Wealth Management – Financial Planner
Connor Broadley was established on the simple premise that putting the client first and providing excellent service would bring its own success. So it has proved, and we have grown over the last 11 years through unsolicited first hand referrals and word of mouth.
We believe that financial success requires good planning, a clear strategy, and excellent execution, which is why Connor Broadley is unusual amongst wealth managers in that we place equal emphasis on the provision of high quality financial planning and investment management expertise.
Our financial planners provide specialist independent advice together with very personable, diligent and attentive one to one service. This supports the trusting, long term relationships we have with all our clients.
We are seeking a financial planner to join our fun and hard-working team. You would ideally be Chartered, or be level 4 qualified and working towards Chartered status, looking for an exciting longer-term career opportunity.
You will be working closely with one of our senior financial planners, attending client meetings and assisting in the day to day management of client accounts with a view to taking on client relationships in your own right. An existing client bank is available, together with new business leads.
As such, you will need to be technically proficient in all areas of personal finance, ideally have experience providing advice to clients face to face, and be able to develop and maintain strong and effective client relationships.
If you’re looking for an excellent longer-term career opportunity with a fun, exciting company, please contact email@example.com for full details.