NextGen Premium is provided by NextGen Planners Ltd, registered in England number 10424588, registered address 97 Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 1PT. VAT number 261135631.
By subscribing to NextGen Premium you are agreeing to the following terms.
- The minimum initial membership term is 12 months from the date of subscription. If you cancel within 12 months you will be liable without set off or counterclaim for:
- the payment for the remainder of the term;
- the full amount of any discounts claimed during that 12 month period, for example the difference between the full conference ticket price and the discounted price.
- NextGen Premium is for your exclusive use. You must not share your username or password or any NextGen Premium content with anyone, including anyone in the same business as you.
- You may not reproduce or distribute any of the content on NextGen Premium. This includes content posted in the Forum.
- The payment will be taken on a monthly basis inclusive of VAT. You will be automatically denied access if the payment fails for any reason. We are not responsible for any failure of the payment mechanism.
- NextGen Planners Ltd excludes all liability for content, error and omissions and the failure of any software or availability of the is website.
- Your NextGen Premium membership or any other services or products purchased, can be suspended or revoked at any time on suspicion that these terms have been breached or the reputation of NextGen Planners Ltd and its community has been threatened.
- These terms are subject to change at any time.